OKI ISOLA supply system is a suspended unit thought specifically for special intensive care units and operating theaters.
OKI ISOLA supply system is a suspended unit thought specifically for special intensive care units and operating theaters. It can be configured either for the surgeon or the anesthesiologist and the service head can be equipped with all the needed electrical and medical components in compliance with any specification given. It has been designed to offer the medical staff maximum flexibility and reliability.
OKI ISOLA is also available with a full motorized mechanism.
The hydraulic breaking system guarantees maximum stability, accuracy and ease of any movement.
All OKI ISOLA are equipped with our newst composite BIOCLEAN shelves and drawers tops that:
• offer a microbe shiled thanks to the non-porous material, extremely easy to clean;
• are free from added chemicals as it does not contain additives;
• are durable in time due to the extremely solid material that maintain color and gloss over the years.
Available OKI accessories
All OKI ISOLA 2.0’s arms are equipped with the newest LED backlighted heads. These will help the medical staff to visualize and coordinate intuitively which arm they are operating.
Like the rest of OKI range, ISOLA 2.0 can be configured in compliance with any tender specification. Not only the customer can select from a range of available standard lengths for the arms and dimensions for the service head but also these components can be made to measure if needed.
Easy to install, easier to maintain
We create equipment based on two simple key principles: ease of installation and long-lasting top quality components ensuring minimum maintenance and maximum reliability.
Protecting epoxy powder coating guarantees an adequate hygienic surface for all our pendant units. This could be boosted further with our dedicated antibacterial paint to ensure 100% shield against infectious agents.
Safe and firm locking & solid hygiene
Our enhanced brake system ensures smooth controlled movements and maximum reliability in the course of time. The control keyboard is placed on the main grip of the shelf to drive all movements intuitively. There are 3 differents solutions of brake system:
- Friction brake
- Electropneumatic brake
- Electromagnetic brake– operation without compressed air
– multidisk clutch
– low voltage supply
– high durability due to absence of wear out friction material
OKI ISOLA 2.0 feature our innovative BIOCLEAN shelves and drawers to guarantee a completely antimicrobial surface. The composite material is extremely long lasting and guarantee in time the adequate hygiene during all operating procedures.
- offer a microbe shiled thanks to the non-porous material, extremely easy to clean;
- are free from added chemicals as it does not contain additives;
- are durable in time due to the extremely solid material that maintain color and gloss over the years.
Other product lines
Do you want more info?
Contact us and we will provide you with everything you need